Tag Archives: Seo Company
Transforming your business into an online giant is not particularly hard. In fact there are literally thousands of companies out there to help you set up the perfect internet marketing campaign. Unfortunately that is part of the problem. It can be daunting and confusing to try and find the right company to work with and one you can trust to give you the results you are looking for.
It is very disheartening to see small companies trying to make their mark online, only to throw their hands in the air and give up because the whole prospect of getting started and choosing the right company is too confusing. But having an online presence is so important for your business, so here are some tips that will help you to find YOUR ethical, hardworking and successful Internet Marketing partner.
Be Wary Of Companies Promising Quick Results
SEO is a slow but very worthwhile process. (Search Engine Optimization …it helps you get found in the search engines) Although we have seen certain websites go from page 20 to page one in just a few weeks this is very much the exception and not the rule.
Any company that promises you very quick results is either being dishonest or will participate in potentially damaging practices that will very likely get your website lowered or completely removed from key search engine rankings altogether. No company can ever tell you exactly when your site will feature prominently in the search engines as it depends on your business and the relative competition within it. However, the right company will do all the groundwork and hard work required to give you a solid and prominent ranking. The results you will receive because of all of the extra traffic and customers will make it all worthwhile.
Focus On Small and Mid-Size Companies
Larger SEO companies may look incredibly impressive, but working with a smaller SEO firm means that you are more likely to work directly with the experienced SEO strategist who is customizing your SEO campaign around your specific needs and goals. It is reassuring to have the personal touch from a smaller independent company who really cares about your business and with whom you can build a rock solid business relationship.
Link Building Quality Is Better Than Link Building Quantity
Links pointing back to your website are very important and search engines like Google decide how important your website is by determining the number of quality back links you have. There are numerous companies out there that will offer to get you a HUGE number of links for a very, very low price. This means that they are essentially going to put links to your site on websites that are of low or no value to search engines. These sorts of links could end up hurting your website rather than help you.
The emphasis for link building should always be the quality of the back links. A good rule of thumb is if you do not find the website interesting or relevant to your business, neither will the search engines. It will not be worth your money using companies who use dubious linking methods and will only damage your business.
Beware Of the Sales Rep
A sales representative that works for a large SEO company doesn’t actually do the SEO themselves. They are paid a commission and will say or promise just about anything to get your business. That is their job – to get new clients. You always want to be able to speak to the person responsible for working on your website search engine results so that you can tell them exactly what you want to achieve and how they can personally help you.
Go With Your Instinct
If you get the gut feeling that the first local SEO company that you meet with seems the perfect fit and totally ‘gets’ you, your business and what you want to achieve then go with your instincts. Don’t feel that you have to drag three or four more companies through the pitch just because you feel that you are ‘supposed’ to shop around. By doing that, you will only delay the process of getting your website found online and lose even more potential sales. In a lot of cases, business owners get so daunted by the whole thing, they end up not choosing anybody and then they are back to square one again.
Be Willing To Make Changes
Let your local SEO firm do their job. If you aren’t willing to take their SEO and marketing recommendations and adopt them, why bother hiring them in the first place? Remember that they are working for you, not against you. Their aim is make your website and online web presence as visible as possible and drive a flood of new customers to your site.
Respect the SEO Company and Its Employees
The key to a successful and profitable relationship with between you and the SEO Company is mutual trust and respect. If both parties have that then you will reap huge rewards as they will do a terrific job for you.
Don’t Expect Upfront Work Before You Are A Client
You don’t work for free and neither do local SEO companies. By all means ask as many questions as you want about their process and what kind of results they propose to bring to your business. You need to know that you have chosen the right firm to help your business but you can’t expect a full SEO campaign to be created before your hire them.
Beware of ‘Yes’ Men Who Take Your Money But Who Do Nothing
There are plenty of ‘yes’ men companies out there who will say whatever it takes to get your money and then run off with it and not do any work. Your SEO Company should stay in constant communication with you, report the progress they have made and what kind of results you should soon be expecting. Don’t trust companies who trick you into a monthly fee then fob you off whenever you try to ask them what they have done during that month.
Those guidelines will help you to make a more informed choice and help you to choose a company you have confidence in to understand your business and do an effective job of promoting your website.
Extreme Seo We are Experts in our field and of course we would love you to choose us as we have the skills, knowledge and expertise to help you. So please give us a call first and let us show what we can do for your business.
SEO actually means Search Engine Optimization where a site is ranked according to the websites pointing towards it. The higher the rank would be the more people will visit the site thereby increasing the sales of the products of that associated website.
Search Engine Optimization is getting popular day by day as it helps to congregate quality crowd for your website and also enhances the production of the product that you are manufacturing. Usually, people do not link to the website directly, so they make use of the search engines. This is the reason that it becomes very important to rank higher in the search engines so as to gain more profit and enhance the business.
Hiring Search Engine Optimization Company/ specialists
When you are hiring a Search Engine Optimization company you should keep some important notions in mind. Some of the vital guidelines are listed below.
- While hiring a Search Engine Optimization Specialist, make certain that he is well aware of the different methods of promoting the website so that more and more people visit the website thereby increasing your reputation and business.
- The company should always keep in mind that the website should target the specific keywords so that it becomes easy for the user to search accordingly.
- Confirm that whether the Search Engine Optimization Specialist is well knowledgeable regarding the Image optimization, URL optimization and Anchor Optimization.
- He should know about all the link building techniques so that he can gather more and quality crowd for the associated website. If he is not supporting, it is better to opt for someone else.
- Make sure that the specialist uses WHITE HAT SEO techniques and also sends proper reports to his clients.
- Look at the past websites the SEO specialist/ company has optimized. Check their client websites standings in the search engine ranking pages.
- Compare their services with others. Things to look out for are the time estimate they provide, do they guarantee money back? (Note their money back policy. One website I found claimed 100% refund. When I closely examined that site it was said that only if we claimed within 1 day. Now how on earth are we going to judge them in one way?)
- Look for better pricing. Always hiring freelancers should be given a trial because it comes to be a lot cheaper and sometimes more effective for the money you spend.
- Since SEO is an ever changing scenario make sure that the company/ specialist is up to date with the latest tech news. (I am amazed that several SEO companies and specialists don’t even know that directory submission was removed from Google’s guidelines and they continue to do link building with directories for improving their clients ranking. Now hope they realize their mistake at least now and correct them.)
- Do not pay in bulk at the start. Ask them for a trial service with small initial payment. If you think they are doing well then by all means do go ahead with them.
- Ask them specifically not to get you any links from directories if they ever plan to. Stress on web 2.0 oriented web promotion. Show them you know something about SEO and can’t be made a fool.
- Last but not the least check out their standings in Google and related search engines. If they can get themselves at the top then surely we can believe they can deliver.
Free search engine optimization is the process to improve the quality and the volume of traffic on your website. Basically, this process is done with the help of effective and targeted keywords. It is obvious that if a website is presented with higher rankings among the search engines, it will be visible to a larger number people as compared to the lower ranking pages. Free search engine optimization is a technique of promoting your website, free of cost. The main target here is to make your website appear on the top page of every search engine.
There are several methods to promote your website among search engines. However, it is important for you to do this work carefully otherwise your entire effort would go waste. There is a certain process through which search engines give rankings to websites. These search engines send out spiders that find and scan the whole website including its content. Then, these spiders categorize different websites according to the keywords and gives rankings to each website.
There are quite a few ways that you can follow and make these spiders notice your website and get top rankings in various search engines:
1. The most essential thing that you need to keep in mind while designing your website is the keywords. A keyword is the word that people usually put into the search engines when they need to get any related information. In order to find out some useful keywords, you can do a small experiment.
2. You can search few keywords on any search engines and check which one has the least amount of websites under it. Try to utilize even these smaller keywords as these can also generate quality traffic to your website. This makes keywords the most important part of the free search engine optimization.
3. The next important thing in the free search engine optimization that you need to keep in your mind is the design of your website. Here, you should divide your keyword evenly on the content of your website. The ideal amount is three to seven times for every 100 words you write in your website. This helps your website get higher rankings quickly.
4. Try to put some extra content on your website. Search engines love sites with lot of quality content. This will also improve your website rankings.
5. Other important thing is to get higher rankings by advertising the page link of your website. You need to register the link of your website in to the link directories of various search engines. But this is a very time consuming process. So, in order to complete this process quickly, you can take help of the automate software. This software will automatically put your website on search engines through coding and special spider attracting tactics.
Now, what are you waiting for? Just follow these free search engine optimization tips and make your website a top ranker on the search engines.